Are you organizing a conference and need a simple and clear application for visitors to plan meetings, reserve tables and communicate with each other?
Our MEET app offers a solution. Only a web browser is sufficient for operation, so the application can be used from anywhere, even on a mobile device, without the need to install anything.
Write to us using the contact form at the bottom of the page and we will set up a demo account for you.Request a demo account
- Web user interface - only an internet browser is sufficient for operation
- Reactive, modern application - responds immediately to requests with a minimum number of page reloads
- Responsive appearance - suitable for use on mobile phones, including the option to switch to a dark appearance
- Websockets - instant notification of changes and comments made by other users
- Push Notifications New - Option to set push notifications for multiple devices at once
- Emailing - sending notification emails directly to users, bulk sending of infomails
- Multilingualism - can be translated into any language (including support for countries with reversed text direction, e.g. Hebrew)
- Favorites and bulk eventsNew - Ability to bulk invite multiple participants at once, mark as favorites and filter
- Backend - for administrators with the possibility to manage the entire event. The administration part is carefully documentedNew
- Help - the application tries to be as intuitive as possible, but there is still a short help integrated just to be sure
- Automatic detection of free slots of invited participants and table assignment.
- Group invitation with the possibility to invite the whole company
- Chats between users and comments for individual meetings
- List of participants with information on availability directly on the day of the conference according to confirmed check-in
- iCal export, both collectively of all meetings or just individual meetings.
- Private notes and report generation New - option to export all meetings including private notes
- QR codes and code reader for quick check-in at the conference or for sub-events such as dinners, lunches, etc.
- Custom location - possibility to set up your own meeting place, choose a preferred table, etc.
- Avatars - option to upload a photo or use a generator from initials
- Time zone support the application can be used in any time zone.
- vCardNew - sharing contacts on the participant detail card and via QR code
- Meeting summary sharingNew - sharing meeting schedule with other participants
Organizations using the MEET application when organizing their events: